In order to provide optimal quality care, our call centre is open 24 hours a day, all year round. It is equipped with specialised computer tools and a secure 12-line switchboard with call-tracing capability.
The geolocation of all our vehicles is known in real time, enabling us to provide quick response and optimise organisation of transport.
- 6 specialised ambulances (inter-hospital transport accompanied by a nurse or doctor)
- 6 licensed ambulances
- 1 liaison vehicle
Our highly qualified personnel are at your disposal:
- Doctors specialising in emergency and/or resuscitative medicine
- State-certified anaesthetic nurses
- State-certified paediatric nurses
- State-certified general nurses
- State-certified ambulance drivers
Our professional network enables us to provide, depending on the specific transport requested:
To update and maintain their levels of training, our ambulance drivers regularly follow specialised training courses with the Automobile Club de l’Ouest (Circuit des 24 Heures in Mans) in order to improve their driving skills in emergency situations.