The Medic-Assistance group is:
- a fleet of 6 paramedical and medicalized ambulances, traditional ambulances as well as VSLs.
- qualified personnel: doctors, nurses, paramedics and paramedics.
- specific medical equipment.
Our paramedical ambulances are equipped with equipment such as:
- Transport incubators for neonatology
- Multiparametric scopes
- Portable mucus aspirators
- Ambu insufflators for neonatology, pediatrics and adults.
- Electric syringe pumps
- Medical oxygen
- Infusion sets
As well as everything related to patient comfort and safety. Regarding medical ambulances, additional equipment is:
- Portable multi-parameter monitoring with integrated defibrillator – A portable resuscitation respirator
- A pharmacy containing specific hospital resuscitation drugs.